Friday, July 9, 2010

Three and a Wake Up

I was at the hospital today for pre-op testing... Sounds impressive, It is the time you officially step into the waiting arms of the medical system.  
I was registered today and drained of what seemed to be a pint of red blood cells and X-ray of the chest performed.   So three days and a wake up.
It's beginning to become real now... not unlike a trip to some wonderful place that doesn't seem real until you begin the journey with that first step. I have made the first step.
Tomorow I will take lunch to my Wonderful Wife Terri, then figure something for dinner.  Sunday My best friend Bob will be up for dinner and a little Scots Whiskey.
Scarlett will be in there one of the weekend days.   Then a quiet Monday and then a wake up.
Thanks for reading this... if you are.

 

No comments: