Thursday, March 18, 2010

I do not write well

Odd title?
yeah,I agree but so what?
I am likely the only person interested enough to read what I write.
So I begin.
I am a health care professional, at least I'd like to thought be as one. I work in the western United States. Why not just say where? Well someone might be reading this after all.
For the last 13 years I have made my living working as a Surgical Technologist. We pass instruments to the surgeon. Enough. Who Cares?
I am 57 years old and have had in this order... A CABC (pronounced cabbage), Two Heart Attacks with the placement of a total of three stents, American Heart Association. I have a wonderful wife, two grown children and one delightful grand child.

If you do suffer from Cardio Vascular Disease, please book mark me and come back every week or so.
Until the next time.

No comments: